Monday, September 17, 2007

New York City ! Paula White ! Does It Get Any Better??


Anyone that knows me ~ knows how much I love and admire Paula White. She is an awesome preacher and has played a BIG role in my overcoming some difficult times the last few years. I received a VIP pass to her "Life By Design" seminar in NYC this past Sunday. This meant sitting in the VIP section and an amazing spread of food afterwards and of course a chance to meet Paula. One of the Winans sang to open the event . The stage was filled with amazing talent and the move of the Holy Spirit was mighty! I was blessed to sit next to the beautiful woman to the far right in the photo. We prayed together and rejoiced in the Lords love and presence that seemed to charge through us all.The other 2 lovely woman I met at the dinner and we all bonded quickly.Excuse the awful pic of me ~ YUCK ~ to the left of Paula! Also is the photo of beautiful Bryant Park. I sat there to eat a quick bite of pork fried rice and shared with the pigeons! I also took a 5 minute run into M&J Trimmings for some beads and cording for myself and Pat . After Paula's seminar ~ my husband met me and we went to Little Italy for the SanGenero festival.We had a thin crust pizza with fresh mozzarella and herbs. OH YUMMY! I wish I would have tried some of the athentic Sangria that was being served.I took the pic of the statue on Spring Street in the Village.It was I believe a memorial to the builders of Rockefeller Center but if I am wrong please feel free to correct me! Frank and I always need to take a walk through Times Square on our way back to Grand Central to catch the train and of course grab a quick hot dog from the vendors!

























1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Where did you find those models? Oh right, NYC, I forgot!!! Gorgeous group, especially the tiny blond one second from left.....

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...