Monday, October 29, 2007

Something in the way he moves..........

I went to see "Across the Universe" for the second time this past Fri. (see my review a few entry's back) So what if I am 48 and the character Jude in the movie is about 20 something ~ I'm in love! Oh just kidding ~ well not really :) I came across the CD in Barnes and Noble the other day and when I went to pay ~ the girl at the check out & myself went crazy exclaiming our love for this flick. All the people lined up behind me weren't very happy. Oops. This might be a chick flick however as my husband and daughter's boyfriend didn't like it at all. http://www.acrosstheuniverse.com/

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...