Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Endless Hug From Pat



Just look at the beautiful treasure's that landed on my doorstep this week. Never has a simple etsy purchase made me feel so special and loved. Most anyone who has stumbled onto my blog has been to Pat Winter's first. http://gatherings100.blogspot.com/ She is the angel of blog land in my eye's and has done so much to promote kindness and goodwill. Her work is a treasure to behold and the love weaved through her work is felt by the receiver of it. Thank you dear friend for making my heart skip a beat and for the endless hug I will feel wearing your work's of art! http://patwintergatherings.etsy.com/







1 comment:

Pat Winter said...

Oh that Pat Winter is just crazy,haven't you heard? ;-)

These things had your name written all over them. I really am touched that you love them. I know it is fun to get surprises.Giving them is even more fun. Someone who lives in CT named Terri just sent me a huge package not too long ago............I still haven't recovered.
Enjoy!!!!