Saturday, November 3, 2007

So much to share ~ so little time :)


Tonight I have decided to spend the rest of the evening making bears like these for The Comfort Doll Project ~ http://www.comfortdolls.blogspot.com/. I was distressed that I have had little time for this project until I remembered I had an embroidery pattern for these cute fleece bears right in my Janome 10,000 ! I will try to come up with a fancier scarf as the bears I have pictured were for a children's hospital and could not have any beading or sharp pieces. I have so many great treasures to show you and so many wonderful things to share ~ come back for a visit tomorrow evening!



No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...