Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

I am waiting for my daughter Jaci and her boyfriend Oliver to arrive here from the airport! I can't sit still so am giving you a tour of what's happening at my house on this Thanksgiving Eve. Frank, Ashley and the dogs are sound asleep ( it is after midnight.) I have my list ready for tomorrow morning and glasses handy! Turkey cookies are ready for there place at each place setting. I found Coke in vintage looking glass bottles and just had to have them.My fridge is "stuffed" with 2 turkeys and all the trimmings ~ including 2 pounds of shrimp which I snuck into when no one was looking! Freezer is full too~ anyone care for a Bubba Burgar? I have had the worst luck taking a good picture of all my Christmas trees so instead I took views from different areas as I walked through the house.One of the pictures is really just the reflection in my mirror~ can you guess which one?












































2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sweet Pea. Hopefully you finally got some sleep.
Your home looks absolutely cozy and beautiful. I just bought those new Coke 6 packs for my mom. I thought the bottle shape was neat, but I miss the original. You know how I resist change,LOL. I couldn't tell which photo was a reflection,I will have to check again. Have a blessed day!

Maggie R said...

Hi Terri.
I just popped in to thank you for sharing your recipe for cranberry bread. Got it from Pat's blog.
I had a look at your pictures and I must say your home is done beautifully. So pretty just like you.....:0)
Thanks for the visit.
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...