Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Very Special Christmas Tea Party




Just look at the Tea Party I received from Pat http://gatherings100.blogspot.com/ complete with goodies to eat , a flowering tea pot, a precious snow woman and beautiful ornaments! There is a funny story behind this whole thing!
The day it arrived ~ I had been waiting all day for Frank to go to the store and get me rum for my rum cakes. As I unwrapped my goodies ~ Frank was drooling over what looked to be a big muffin. He told me he would go get my rum if I let him have the muffin. I agreed to give him half and off he went. When I opened the muffin to cut it in half ~ it was the very same rum cake that I was waiting to make! She even bakes them in the same tins I use ~ Pat I didn't tell you that!
Oh don't forget to check out the FLOWERING TEA POT! It starts off as a little flower bud. As you pour the boiling water on the bud it begins to open to this gorgeous flower with the sweetest aroma! It is the MOST amazing treat. Isn't the flower just BREATHTAKING! Pat thank you SO much for making me feel so blessed and loved!







































No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...