Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Market Bags Ready to List on ETSY























Time to list some new Market Bags on my Etsy Site. I will have to wait till next week to list as I am going to New York City this week-end ~ YIPPE ! I am adding a smaller version as well that can be used as a Mother/Daughter set or used as a small gift bag.
Feel free to e-mail me tthreadart@aol.com
if you would like to purchase one before they are listed. The large bags are $12.00 ~ 17" by 15" , handles add an extra 13" drop. The small bags are $8.50 ~ 10 1/2" by 8" handles add an extra 8" drop. The fabrics are high quality, sturdy construction and completed with a french seam. Shipping is $2.50 for the first bag and just a $1.00 more per bag for more than one.

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

OH!!! New market bags....yes! I must post these on my blog this week as I choose some fun Spring purchase ideas to share. Beautiful and so fresh looking. Great job.

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...