Sunday, February 3, 2008

Some Wonderful Books To Check Out!


LOOK who just wrote a book!!! "Pat Winter Gatherings ~ My Crazy Quilting Journey" is Pat's first but more are in the works. This one is self published and can be obtained by going to Blurb http://www.blurb.com/home/1/ and type in PAT WINTER GATHERINGS. Congratulations Pat!!!!
Below are some other books I have recently purchases ~ all through Amazone.com ~ which has the best service! "Waverly Honor" is an amazing 223 pages of nothing but embroidery designs and another 10 or so pages of instruction. It was published in 1989. If you enjoy embroidery ~ you will LOVE this book!





























1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Oh wow! What a surprise to scroll down and see my book. I first saw purple and got excited then I realized it was my book. :-) It is too bad you can only put so much into an 80 page book. I can't wait to get the second in the works which will be filled with projects.All new eye candy.

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...