Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funny Fruit and Veggies & Scenes from My Home and Garden


Isn't this the funniest thing!


And THIS! Well I'm just "peachless" he! he!



These are all pictures taken standing in front of our picket fence ~ ~ ~









Sometimes I just walked around my house with the camera and see cool shots I want to take ~ here are a few I took yesterday ~



.....the afternoon light shining through a lantern




......wallwords and a cool reflection. The real mirror is to the right ~ it's reflection to the left.


.....my butterfly bush looking through the antique lace curtains.

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...