Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I MISS YOU!

I've missed YOU something awful!!!!!
This time in my life has kept me from doing some of the things I love the very most such as blogging, sewing, fussing over my home and spending mindless days in my garden. It has also carried with it many treasures that would have been left undiscovered otherwise.
In the midst of chaos ~ I feel such amazing Peace in the deepest parts of my heart ~ and such joy.
I wish this same Peace and Joy to you my Dear Friends ~ a free gift to all who ask.

"My own Peace I give to you."
John 14:27

"For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction."
Genesis 41:52

"As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing"
2 Corinthians 6:10

"He delivered me, because He delighted in me."
Psalm 18:19

"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10


1 comment:

Pat Winter said...

Love the picture of you with your "hair down". It's great to see you are keeping busy, and hope that you can soon steal moments in your garden,home,sewing and blogging whenever you wish.

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...