Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Note About The Next Few Post Below

Hi Freind's!
The next 4 post below are about my recent road trip I made by myself from Ct to South Carolina to see my family.
Blogger would not let me switch them around so you could read in order so just scroll down to the post
" Road Trip to See My Family" 4 post down and start reading there so the whole thing makes sense!
1. First stop ~ Lexington, Virginia
2. Second Stop ~ Taylors, SC
3. Third stop ~ Staunton, Virginia
4. Last stop ~ Intercourse, Pa.

Consider planning your own adventure away ~ there is nothing like it!
Love Ya!
Terri

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Terri what a beautiful trip. You made me want to take this one myself. Your pictures and dialogue are fantastic. Thank-you for sharing, I can't wait to do one of these adventures. A great chance to get away from it all and Relax.
Blessings,
Laurie

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...