Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Eve ~ Christmas Morning at the Takacs House

This was the 20Th year my dear friend Lisa sends over a plate of her AMAZING Christmas cookies!
Her husband Jay always come knocking at the door between 10pm and midnight after his family's big Christmas Eve celebration and before "playing Santa" for their 6 children!

One year we spent Christmas at Disney. When we arrived back to our room Christmas night ~ there were our cookies sitting on the table ~ sent special delivery!
Santa just arrived .....it's a wonder how he got that new cedar bench for Franky in his sack!


Our Santa prefers wine to milk!


Christmas Morning .........

Franky, Jaci and Ashley opening gifts. Cheri wasn't able to join us :(

Jake licking his chops after finding a bone Santa Clause left him!
Franky lives down the road ~ I love that he wore his Christmas Jammie's on the ride over here!

I have a Christmas morning rule ~ NO CLEANING UP THE PAPER WRAP till all the gifts are open and we have relaxed. I enjoy seeing it all over the place!
I hope you all had a happy and wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I love the tradition of the Christmas cookies, that's so sweet! Happy happy 2009.
Blessings,
Laurie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is what Christmas is supposed to look like! Love it!

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...