Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February and Free Clip Art

Happy February!!!

This is the delightful month that begins showing sweet signs of spring ~
even in the midst of ice and snow covered lawns ~ at least here in Conn.
Oh YES I am ready!!!


Now I must share with you ~ or maybe I am the last to know ~
about this amazing blog I just discovered tonight.

Called ' The Graphic Fairy " ~ Karen offers free vintage clip art ~ for you all to use and enjoy.
She just asks a few simple considerations ~ listed to the left of her blog.

I am SO excited ~ she has some of the most beautiful images I have ever laid eyes on!

The Shell below is one of my favorites.

All you creative souls must pay Karen a visit ~ plan on spending some time there!

Karen thank you SO much for this wonderful gift!!!

http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks Teri, the pictures are perfect for some projects I'll be working on!
laurie

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...