Sunday, February 15, 2009

Home Sweet Sweet Home

One of the best things about a fun adventure is finding my way back home!

My paper whites are perfectly in bloom!



The smell is heavenly ~ I have been putting them by my bed at night to fall asleep

to their sweet smell combined with the bright moonlight the last few nights.


Home just in time to celebrate Valentines Day ~

which means making my heart shaped meat loaf for what must be the 27Th year!


And to see my adorable neighbors Kay and her sister Annie.

I walked out my side door ~ all bundled up trying to stay warm in the cold Ct winter ~

to find these two sitting on their deck doing crossword puzzles!

This scene made me smile just as bright as the brightest lights in Times Square!

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...