Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Week

These are some of the flowers I received from my daughter Cheri ~

ohhhh I LOVE these pink berries ~
Jaci decorated while I was out for the day ~
just like I used to do for them when they were kids :)


Yummy Banana Creme Cake ~


Beads for my Pandora Bracelet from Ashley and Jaci ~
My friend Lisa made this gorgeous bag that she knitted with NORO yarn from Japan
and then felted. The colors are breathtaking in person!
And what better to do when there are 12 inches of fresh March snow outside your window ~

but to cuddle up in bed with a cup of tea and plan this years garden!

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...