Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I just ran in from the garden to check something on the computer and this pic was in my email.
It is my handsome boy Franky and his sweet girlfriend Ang ~ taking a break from a day of kayaking.
Aren't they cute???

Hey ~ since your here ~ how 'bout a recipe for a cool summer drink
(from "The Book of Friendship")

Coffee Ecstasy

3 egg whites
1/4 cup sugar
Freshly Brewed coffee
1 pint vanilla ice cream
cinnamon

Separate egg whites from yolks and discard yolks.
In a small bowel, beat egg whites, adding sugar slowly, until soft peaks form.
Pour coffee evenly into 4 glasses.
spoon the egg whites on top, and add ice cream.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.

HAPPY DAY!!!

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...