Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beautiful Quilts at The Peoples Place Museum in Intercourse, Pa.

Whenever I am on my way home to Connecticut from anywhere south of the Mason -Dixon Line ~ you know I just gotta stay the night in my beloved Intercourse, Pa.
Sweet, beautiful Amish Country ~ there is nothing I don't LOVE about it!

I always visit The Peoples Place Quilt Museum and Fabric Shop ~

http://www.ppquiltmuseum.com/

which happens to be directly across the street form the Inn I always stay in.
Please enjoy these wonderful quilts that are part of the current collection ~












When you least expect it,
a common thread
~ golden, at that ~
begins to weave together
the fabric of friendship.
mary kay shanley

FYI ~ I used this cool setting I just discovered on my Canon Camera called STITCH to get the nice angle shots

2 comments:

Blasé said...

Nice Stitch!

I like the way you spell Aerosmith.

Maggie R said...

What a glorious collection of quilts. You got some great shots for us to see...
Thanks for sharing Terri
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...