Sunday, August 2, 2009

White Flower Farm, Lichfield, Ct.

Let's take a stroll through the garden.

If you listen closely ~
you'll hear the many songs of the abundant bird population here at White Flower Farm.













Let's visit my garden while we're at it ~



I've been gathering seed's from the Lupines to share with you.



This is a well used shed at the bottom of my yard ~
surrounded by an old picket fence that was ready to go to the dump.
Maybe next year I'll paint it ~ but for now I am embracing the chipped paint.


Looking up to the house from the shed area at the bottom of the yard.




"May I live in a small house with a big garden ,
A few friends and many books may I pocess -
Both wise, both true and both delightful." A. Cowley

4 comments:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

I LOVE all of the flowers and your fence is so Shabby Chic. A real treasure that you saved.

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

Arien said...

Those Tuberose Begonias are amazing! Thank you that you shared with us your garden.

Maggie R said...

Terri,
The flowers are so beautiful.I can't get over all the different varieties in the Begonia family.
Thanks for sharing..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Pat Winter said...

What a lovely place to visit. I get the catalogs and enjoy browsing.It was a lovely tour, thank you sweet pea!
Things are starting to quiet down around here...
Hugs,Pat