Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crazy Quilted Neck Pouch and Another Special Reason to Look Forward to Spring!

Springtime will be here soon and along with it the beautiful flowers,scents and warmth of the season.
There is something else exciting that will be arriving as well.......

Pat Winter's 1st Issue of her soon to be published
Crazy Quilting Magazine from McCloud!!!

Her work is so beautiful and unique and we will soon be able to glean some of her tips and eye candy in paper form!

The Internet will never replace a cozy spot in your garden or a warm lavender bath with magazine in hand.
Of course if you are currently having a love affair with Apple's greatest invention of all time ~ the IPAD like I am
it will be available there too!


Speaking of Pat ~ I made this tiny neck pouch following her tutorial at Pam Kellogg's Simply CQ
It is a new site with lot's of great tips and information for Crazy Quilters.
I made this for my daughter, it is about 2 1/2" long and just wide enough for a few business cards.


I also paid a visit toArt-E-Zine the other day.
I had not been there is such a long time ~ it is so jam packed with information,ideas,free things and amazing art.
Perfect thing to do on this snowy day!

"Only You can make your particular contribution to humankind."
- Thomas Kincade

4 comments:

Laurie said...

How beautiful Terri!! I need to make one of these myself, if I ever get caught up on my projects.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you so much Terri Lee! Your pouch came out beautiful!!! I too am looking forward to Pat's magazine.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Your mini pouch amulet is so pretty! You have been a busy girl! I am so excited about the magazine and you have been such a help as editor and I'm so glad you are on board with me on this crazy carpet ride.Thank you.
Hugs,Pat

ByLightOfMoon said...

This is just so BeauTiFul!
Smiles, Cyndi

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...