Thursday, February 24, 2011

Red Work, Roosters and A Springtime Poem

Good Morning Friends!

I have been in my sewing studio all morning finishing up on a special order.
My customer loves roosters so I was able to fussy cut several from the fabric.
I Love this fabric ~ I have just about a half of yard left.
I got it years ago so I am sure it is out of production.


 This little Rooster tote will add an extra splash of "cuteness" to her  decor. 


One of my etsy customers wanted her bread bag personalized for her sister ~
I thought it was a great idea!
Since the bags are already constructed I can do initials only at the top of the bag for just $1.00 more.


                                                                                     Well back to fun work!

And Spring arose on the garden fair,

Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;
And each flower and herb on Earth's dark breast
rose from the dreams of its wintry rest.


—Percy Bysshe Shelley

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Love what you did with the roosters, and the bread bag which I have never heard of. That poem is going down as my mantra til the flowers start to bloom again!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Terri love the roosters.You were so cute on the Nate B show. Cute cute cute!

Lovey said...

Terri...stop by my blog....

Vintage Gal said...

Love that bag ~ the roosters are wonderful. Found your blog through A vintage Cottage Home. Stop on by ~ I'm having a giveaway. Happy Sunday ~ I'm going to follow along ;-)

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Hey, I hear your birthday's coming up, lol!

Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment, Terry!

Sue
xo

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...