Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tonight ~ Day 6 ~ kitchen redo



It's starting to take shape! They added a wonderful pantry at one end of the room! We ordered a glass door for it and the inside of the pantry will be lined in bead board. The area in the first photo where the fridge will go will have to remain unfinished until the new cabinet pieces arrive from the factory in 4 to 6 weeks. The part shown is not deep enough to fit the fridge. I couldn't resist adding a pot of geraniums on the counter as my inspiration piece. I think I will use the chartreuse and pink colors in the plant as my color's. Work starts again on Monday.


No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...