Monday, October 15, 2007

movie review ~ "Across The Universe"


Oh WOW! I LOVED this movie! It is a very contemporary view of the 60's era. Don't expect your typical movie by any means. Every shot is tight and close up. The actor's are amazing. (and OH soooo cute!) It was so refreshing to hear so many wonderful Beatles Songs preformed with fresh voices. Dare I admit ~ I liked it better than the originals. (yikes ~ that hurts alittle to say) This is not for little ones but if you want a movie you can just melt right into ~ look no further!

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I know! I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the thumbs up, I was hoping it was good.

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...