Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas at My Home


My vintage aprons are hanging from the kitchen hook waiting for cookie baking time. I have spent every Christmas that I can remember since childhood with the vintage Santa. He used to be attached to a music box and now suffers from a broken foot but I love him dearly just the same!I live 50% in the past at this time of year. A holiday song, an ornament or a Christmas smell are all likely to send me back to my childhood and my children's.I let myself feel all the emotions ~ good and bad~ it can be a very healing time. This state of LaLa Land is also what keep's me skipping along when my brain is on holiday overload. La La Lala La :)






No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...