Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Day 2008






Whether there are 20 or 2 at our house for Easter ~ there MUST be an Easter Egg Hunt! Ashley wasn't feeling well so my husband Frank and son Franky ~ the troopers that they are ~ enjoyed hunting for eggs to make Mom (me) happy and as an added bonus ~ won ALL the prizes!
I made the exact menu in the latest issue of Victoria Magazine. Herb Encrusted Lamp Chops, Potato and Leak Tart, Broiled Green Beans, Glazed Carrots and the Lemon Mouse Layer Cake. It was just wonderful!
(notice my son's beagle Daisy trying to sneek a taste off the table!)

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...