Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Me and Jesus spend the week-end in New York!



















































































I spent the most wonderful week-end in NYC......me, Jesus and 2999 other people from around the world! I attended the Benny Hinn Conference at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. It was like heaven to me ~ Fri night and all day Sat. till 2am in the morning ~ praising my dear precious Lord with 3000 plus other folks. Witnessing miracles ~ basking in the glory of our Lord~ and being with every race , creed and color praising one God. It was a week-end I will never forget!
Fri. when I got there ~ I had less than 2 hours before the conference began ~ just enough time to hop a cab over to Paron Fabric (206 West 40th Street ) for a very quick browse. I purchased some beautiful dupioni silk before I headed back. The rest of the week-end I was immersed in the conference. ME ~ Ms I LOVE NEW YORK CITY ~ had no desire to hit the streets. NOTHING ~ not even New York City ~ could compete with the glory of God that filled this conference.
I did want to share pic's of my wonderful room! It was spacious for a New York City room and just LOOK at the view! To the left I could see 42nd street ~ to the right the beautiful buildings and the Hudson River. Notice the round papers ~ they were at the bottom of all the stainless steel ~ spotlessly clean garbage cans in the room. I KNEW my blogging friends who enjoy a cozy nest would think this was a sweet idea for a guest room. You could use doily's instead.
Also pictured is Bryant Park ~ my favorite park in NYC. The bike on the street post broke my heart. It was I think on 6th street and about 37th street.The person who rode that bike was killed there by a car and this was in memory of him.......so very touching.
Living in Ct. ~ I have always hopped a train home never bothereing to stay in the city overnight. This was a dream come true !





1 comment:

Judy Morphis said...

Terri, what a wonderful testimony you have given here. I'm so tickled you had such a wonderful and blessed trip.

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...