Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet Heaven On Earth













I can't stop taking pictures this time of year. It's the simple things that move me so much. The blue sky and pear tree blossoms as a backdrop behind my garage ~ forsythia bright as sunshine ~ a fern plant unfurling ~ and a sweet as pie daffy. If you only could have heard the bird's singing as I was taking these pictures ~ honestly ~ it was heaven on earth : )
(oh please do supersize the photo of the daffy ~ look at the amazing center of the flower and also the fern ~ it is breathtaking up close!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, thank you!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I know, this time of year is magical isn't it? The birds must have been taking lessons all Winter because they certainly have quite a song to sing for us don't they? Your trees and garden look very inviting. I have been meaning to ask when your birthday is??????????????????TY

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...