Monday, June 30, 2008

The New York City Waterfalls Exibit












I wanted to share this wonderful exhibit I went to see in NYC on Sunday.They are a series of waterfalls on the Hudson River that will be in place until Oct. 13th. All the info can be found at this link http://www.nycwaterfalls.org/ These pictures were taken just off South Street Seaport.I love the foggy scene with the Statue of Liberty in the background. I never fail to get a chill when I see her lovely image.What about the stunning Brooklyn Bridge! We had awful thunderstorms but the sky's cleared just in time for our 30 minute boat ride.The last picture was taken at Bryant Park. The building looked like a stunning diamond standing tall as dusk approached.
Love You!

1 comment:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Oh Terri ~

LOVE your pictures of NYC ~ they're gorgeous!! I always enjoy visiting your Blog!!

Hope you're having a Fabulous Fourth of July weekend!!

Bunny Blessings ~

Jayne

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...