Thursday, December 25, 2008

Martha Stewart's New Cookie Cookbook Is Fantastic!!!


Mommy ~ would you bake me some cookies????

Daisy says "Don't worry Jake , you know she will."
Time to break out my new cook book ~


Every recipe I try from this cookbook has turned out fabulous!

Stained Glass Cookies ~
You simply add crushed Jolly Rangers to the cut out center.






This is my new fav Snickerdoodle Recipe!

Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ MMMMMM.
By the way ~ I tryed both of my egg separators.
One is handmade pottery ~


One is a slotted spoon.
I think the spoon works better ~ as long as you don't break the yoke!


Yummy Coconut Macaroons ~ perfection!

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...