Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 4th & 5th Visit to NYC

Our room at The Park Central Hotel ~ located at 7Th Avenue and 56Th ~ was a great bargain at
$117.00 a night plus tax etc.
http://www.parkcentralny.com/WinterSpecials.cfm?src=ppc_google_brand137
I negotiated that price with them directly ~ a good thing to try!
It was tiny but comfortable for one nights stay.

My girl Cheri, her friend Tish and I thought we were coming to NY to see The View on Monday morning but turns out ~
it was really all about the food!
The famous Stage Deli was a few doors down from our hotel.

Tish and Cheri


It looks amazing but I'm gonna be honest ~ it was too pricey and the mashed potatoes tasted boxed.
That is my own personal pet peeve so I would not go back.
We ate our way down 7Th Ave ~ Juniors (as in the famous Juniors cheesecake!) was next ~

The View was a full hour of Hot Topic. The girls looked great ~ Woopie is really so pretty in person! (sorry about the awful pic ~ my camera has been acting up!)
The highlight of our time ~ Max Brenner's 841 Broadway (between 13Th & 14Th Street)
at Union Square.
Oh My Gosh ~ you walk in to the scent of Chocolate ~ the very finest chocolate!
Prices were great by NY standards. The food taste fresh and good!
The desserts are works of art and the BEST chocolate I have ever tasted!


No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...