Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Buy's From Target, Walmart, Homegoods ~ Get Um While Their HOT!!!

Target has a brand new line of rugs!
They will brighten any room with a SPLASH of springtime!
I LOVE everything about this product ~ the least of which it arrives at your door for $60.00 total.

Folks ~Always remember when you are ordering on line check for FREE coupons on line.
I almost always find something or at least free shipping!
For so long I have needed to organize my jewelery! This HUGE bargain was just $ 37.00 ~ 75% off!!!
Not bad when you have a $40.00 gift card!!!
The quality is wonderful and the drawers are divided and lined with velvet.

I need some of that special stuff to get the "sticky" off the mirror ~ sorry : )


My 26 year old blender finally bite the dust. I only needed one to grind my flax seed and fruit for my morning shakes.

I found this at Walmart for under $50.00.
It has one toggle switch that is PERFECT for my needs.
This little guy is a work horse and seems built to last.




Recipe ~My Mom's Morning Shake



3 Tablespoons Hemp Protein Powder
3 Tablespoon Flax seed (put this is blender first and grind it up. Do not buy the kind already ground)
about 2 cups ORGANIC fruit ~ I add fresh banana, pineapple, and a handful of frozen berries
1 Tablespoon Green powder
about 3/4 cup water

Blend and drink with your vitamins.

I make one 5 or 6 mornings a week for my daughter and myself ~
YUMMY!!!


SimpleHuman garbage can ~ otherwise known as " Jake Proof "
Jake is getting weird! He will consume everything in the garbage and this week
started eating the Handi Wipes I use as dish rags!
He Cannot get into this!
You can now find these at HomeGoods for a much better price than on-line.
http://www.simplehuman.com/

It opens with a foot peddle and glides nicely shut without touching it at all.
No silly ~ I don't always have my garbage covered with doily's.
I just did it for you to spare you the sight of our garbage.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

The first thing I thought Terri, was "Why did she throw her doilies away!? That is a garbage can isn't it?"
You're so funny!
Laurie

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

How was your trip? Can't wait to read all about it on your Blog. I know you took lots of gorgeous pictures.

I had to do a google search on your Blog and find this posting about the Garbage Can. Isn't that cool that I can "search your Blog" for a specific posting? LOVE that feature on Blogger. We don't have a Homegoods Store ~ but I'm going to try and find this Jake proof garbage can. I really wanted cobalt blue ~ but I'll just have to adjust to Stainless. That seems to be the most popular "color" available ~ well for a Garbage Can under $300.00.

This week has been a real roller coaster ride and I've been really down until today. Guess I've been a little too hopeful and need to be more realistic. Staying busy is the key to keeping my sanity right now.

I loved that list that you sent me ~ that was so sweet of you. Those were all things that I wouldn't think of planning for. And that book sounds so intriguing ~ I'd love to read it. If you get a chance ~ let me know the author's name and I'll see if our Library has it.

Hope you're doing well and have a Fabulous weekend ~

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...