Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wonderful Award from Laurie

Laurie from Buttons N' Lace (http://buttonsnlace.blogspot.com/) blessed me with this award.
She is always so kind and has lifted me up with the kind things she has said.
Thanks so much Laurie!

This is a blogging award that originated in Portugal. This is what it says about the blogs who are given this award....

"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
I nominate all the blogs I have listed to the left! They are all so awsome in their own right.

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...