Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The 7th Annual Fabrics and Fabrications Quilt Show

Frank and I attended this awesome quilt show in Southport, Ct on Sat.
and I was so excited to see this quilt!!!
The fabric and pattern are a Jane A. Sassaman design.
I bought the fabric and pattern to make this 4 years ago and still haven't had the time to do it.
Isn't it beautiful?

These are 1930's ~ 50's designs ~

they radiate comfort, warmth and love!

This crazy quilt was well over 100 years old ~
just LOOK what it was adorned with!!!
The very same vintage brass sequins I purchase from Tinsel Trading a few years ago!!!
They are right in the center of the photo.


This made me want to do cartwheels!



They asked me to submit some of my beaded and crazy quilted items next year! I am SO excited!

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...