Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today in My Garden

" If I had a flower for every time you made me smile,

I'd be walking in an endless garden."


Today pansy's needed some planting ~ but the other flowers kept calling to me ....... with their heavenly scent ........

and their giddy cheerful personality's.

They have friends that just want to cling to their vibrant ways ~
Much like the way I feel about you!
I love you ~ each and every one of you. Thanks for coming by!

My Teddi Bear likes to bite the water coming out of the hose ~ this made for a muddy mess today! He went right from this photo to a bath.


And by the way if any of my children are reading this ~
You missed an egg!

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...