Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's Been Under My Needle And Thread

I made these little pouches of vintage linen fabric and pearl buttons to hold some Easter goodies for my Mom and Grama.
I got this wonderful idea from Lilla's blog ~ " Just Lilla" http://justlilla.blogspot.com/
located under her post ~ "Create Your Own Baglets."
She offers such great ideas from her home in paradise ~ otherwise known as of Hawaii!

I was strolling through Michael's to get ONE thing ~ Fray Check.

Gone are the day's of not sticking strictly to my list.

However ~ I couldn't pass this sturdy plastic pattern they called a " book cover template" on clearance for $2.99.

I came home and created this little crazy quilted sticky pad holder with the pattern.


The crazy quilted square was made separately and just tacked in place.


Next ~ time to fold laundry.
Look who I found hiding under the pile of clothes.
Ever since Teddi was a pup ~ he loves doing this.
He sleeps right through me pulling clothes out from under him.

It's no secret this little guy is the Apple of my Eye!!!

1 comment:

Lilla said...

Hello Terri, love the initals on the baglets. You did a nice project and thanks for mentioning me too. I am always putting up ideas so keep checking back, aloha from the Islands Lilla

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...