Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's Been Under My Needle And Thread

I made these little pouches of vintage linen fabric and pearl buttons to hold some Easter goodies for my Mom and Grama.
I got this wonderful idea from Lilla's blog ~ " Just Lilla" http://justlilla.blogspot.com/
located under her post ~ "Create Your Own Baglets."
She offers such great ideas from her home in paradise ~ otherwise known as of Hawaii!

I was strolling through Michael's to get ONE thing ~ Fray Check.

Gone are the day's of not sticking strictly to my list.

However ~ I couldn't pass this sturdy plastic pattern they called a " book cover template" on clearance for $2.99.

I came home and created this little crazy quilted sticky pad holder with the pattern.


The crazy quilted square was made separately and just tacked in place.


Next ~ time to fold laundry.
Look who I found hiding under the pile of clothes.
Ever since Teddi was a pup ~ he loves doing this.
He sleeps right through me pulling clothes out from under him.

It's no secret this little guy is the Apple of my Eye!!!

1 comment:

Lilla said...

Hello Terri, love the initals on the baglets. You did a nice project and thanks for mentioning me too. I am always putting up ideas so keep checking back, aloha from the Islands Lilla