Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Whole Day In The Garden!!!

Yesterday I spent 5 1/2 hours straight in my garden!!!

Oh it was heeeaaavenly!!!
It was the first time this years I sat on the ground and got completely covered in dirt!
I raked , cut , pulled ~ walked back and forth ~ up and down.
I also found my first garden treasure of the year.

It says Made in Japan and is made of porcelain. I also found a glass marble!

The forsithia is just on the verge of bloomoing.
There are a few crocus still in bloom and the Lilac buds are
starting to swell although we don't get Lilac flowers until mid May here in Ct.
I was way too muddy to take pictures but this week-end I plan on spending all daylight hours out there!
There is SO much to do!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Terry! I love the little finds when out working in the yard. I can't wait to get back outside in my garden, I hope it's warming a little when I get home!

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...