Saturday, May 29, 2010

Get Lost in the Peony's at Cricket Hill Gardens


"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom,
Maybe your soul has never been in bloom." 
                                                                          T. Guillemets

Turn the world off for a minute, relax and take a long look at these beautiful peony's.
Super size each photo and jump inside...


All is right with the world ~ it's going to be okay.

 "Let us Dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair."
If you listen carefully ~ you'll hear the Violets say ....
"Look at us at your feet,all last winter we slept in the seeming death
but at the right time God awakened us, and here we are to comfort you." E.Rod

You can visit this beautiful place right now if you like during their Peony Festival.
It is called Cricket Hill Garden in Thomaston, Ct.

The Garden Umbrellas you see scattered around are on sale ~ 2 for $21.00.

Did you know ~ A woman who consumes peony root is said to become as beautiful as the peony itself!

(note ~ when you double click on the chipmunk ~ notice the spider to the left standing right next to him.)

3 comments:

Lilla said...

Terri, do I love flowers or what?
Your photos are lovely. Thanks for the peak at them
aloha Lilla

Home and Heart said...

Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog, leaving kindness and comfort, to me a total stranger. It was thoughtful and appreciated!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Terri, thank you so much for following my blog! I've added yours to my favs. Your garden is, what can I say, breathtaking! Absolutely breathtaking! I don't have the energy for mine this year. I'd rather create with fabric & threads than with dirt! Although I am always trying to get it out of my house! LOL!

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...