Thursday, January 13, 2011

Camera is Fixed ~ Catching Up

9 Weeks Till Spring!!!!!

This beautiful Bouquet of Flowers were a gift from Pat when I was sick a few weeks ago.
There is nothing quite like opening your door to find the gift of flowers.
It melts my heart like nothing else and it always feels like an extension of God's Hand to me.
This holiday held some personal challenges that seemed to melt away when these arrived.


They STILL fill my sitting room with Beauty and Joy 3 weeks later!


Soon we will be picking daffodils from our New England gardens but until then ....


  We have a little of this to go through....
 A mere 29 inches of snow we got yesterday!


Frank made a snow tunnel for Teddi so he can go potty.


The backyard is full of snow drifts ~


 This is all behind us but I thought I'd share a few Christmas pictures that I wasn't able to share because of my broken camera ......

The New York City Library




The Beautiful Christmas tree at Bryant Park


5th Avenue Windows.....












Home Sweet Home ~ Our live tree in the living room


Our tiny Dinkins Village


The Victorian Tree in the sitting room



Beautiful Milk Glass from the talented Reen



Our Precious Teddi Bear



On Christmas Eve ~ these Beautiful flowers arrived from our friends Pete and Brenda.
I was stunned ~ my heart was flooded with Love.


 Lisa's beautiful cookie tray that her husband Jay has brought to us every Christmas Eve for close to 20 years.


Thank You to Family and Friends for making a bittersweet holiday bearable.

And NOW on to New Beginnings ........
But that's another post.

Why not make someones day with flowers ?

No comments:

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...