Thursday, February 3, 2011

It must remain a mystery ;)

Places something special would live nicely .............

the distressed corner shelf in the living room

 the breakfast table where I plan my day


Grama's desk from the Sears's catalogue 1925.....


 already holding one glass heart in a tray of lavender and special beach finds


 the metal table next to my sewing chair


In my kitchen....

 on the tarnished silver tray that holds a dose of springtime and my coffee in the morning


the table in the sitting room that holds chalk for the message board and gives me a hard surface to for crazy quilting ;)


3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the little table and chairs Terri, am curious as to what the green item is setting on it?

Debbiedoos said...

I love that pop of color in the corner, looks great! Thanks for visiting me today.

Alex said...

nice card shuffler!

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...