Monday, March 7, 2011

Southport, Ct Quilt Show Featuring Elinor Peace Bailey

Sit back, relax and enjoy.

Presenting the work of Elinor Peace Bailey ~
What a fun, funky gal!


And an entire collection of Vintage Quilts ~
my favirote next to Crazy Quilts!


The Southport Congregational Church where the show was located at was equally as beautiful!



I cannot count my day complete

'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown


I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses.
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Umintsuru said...

Hi Terry,
What a beautiful quilt show. Elinor certainly is a funky gal. Love her creations. May I wish you a Happy Belated Birthday. I just noticed.

Maureen said...

Lovey post - all of it!!

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...