Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crazy Quilted Pouch and Info Pat's Autumn Issue of " Crazy Quilt Gatherings"

This will be on it's way to my sister-in-law Brenda Keller as soon as I can break away and get to the post office.

I am being held hostage by a wonderful painter who is painting away the ugly dark 100 plus year old wood on my ceiling!


 This is to remind her that us girls are special!


That men and children can be %#&*^  um.... I mean nice.


And that we are well..... Angels to put up with it all!


( Look at Jake's reflection to the left of the picture below)


Shown below is a piece I did for Pat's Autumn Issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings.

If you'd like to see it completed ~ you'll just have to order the latest issue!

It is a beautiful one ~ read about how to get it Here.



1 comment:

Maureen said...

The pouch is beautiful Terri. You have great style!!

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...