Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bulb's in sea Glass

Brighten your day by growing some bulbs to chase the winter blues!
They are on sale now at many local grocery stores in the florist section ~ mine were $3.99.

I planted them in some sea glass my son gave me.
Add enough water to touch the bottom of the bulbs and keep enough in the container to touch the roots as they grow.

It is so delightful to see the warm February sun shine through the sea glass as it pours through
my kitchen window ~ and dreaming of beach days ahead...............

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Perfect way to use sea glass! We are having a beautiful warm sunny day here. I have been outside most of the day. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait until these days are here to stay.
Hugs,Pat

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther

Vintage books, Felted Bookcover and Wisdom from Martin Luther My dear Friends! How are you doing?  I have been using the time at home...